Monday, March 2, 2009

Kidspiration & Inspiration

My school has an account with Kidspiration so I already knew what that was all about.  I was unaware though that there was Inspiration for students in the older grades.  I think this is a wonderful program that teachers and students can utilize to great creative with their thinking and putting together projects. I have used Kidspiration with our 6+1 Traits writing program in school. It was nice that one of those videos got to show how it can be used if someone has not seen it before.  This program can be used in a variety of ways, for example, whole group instruction, group work, pair work, or individual usage on a laptop/computer lab.  It can be used by students of all ages and of all different learning abilities.  It is a great program to be used for all different subjects in a variety of different ways.  I would definitely recommend using it if you have never done so before.   

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of kidspiration until now. I must admit that I agree with you. I think it is an excellent program for young students. Shame we didn't have it when I was going to school. I might have paid more attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen,

    We are happy to know that you are enjoying your experience with Kidspiration and Inspiration!

    If you are looking for new ideas, lesson plans or examples, please do not hesitate to contact us, or visit our website.

    You may be interested to know that we have several complimentary webcasts that are archived and available for viewing at: http://www.inspiration.com/Educators/Events#Webcasts.

    Thank you again!
    Molly O'Hara
    Inspiration Software

    ReplyDelete