Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Web Page Building

For some reason the day that we had class technology was not on my side and the website that I had created did not save at all.  I then had to restart my website but then as long as it saved it seemed to be an easy assignment for me to complete.  I have worked at two different schools in my teaching career and neither one of the was done with this particular program.  I think that having parents and students be able to easily go online to check for homework or even just to find out websites to help practice with is a great idea.  I utilize technology everyday in my classroom and my students each use their own laptops at least twice a week.  I think it is very important that they can just sign onto my site and find the sites I have put up for them to use or even just to get the thrill of seeing their name on my Announcements board for doing a good job.  So even though this assignment didn't start out in my favor it was good that I was able to see another Free site to be able to create my class's website through.  All teachers know if it is free it is definitely  something to check out.

I can not wait to see how some of the websites have come out.

1 comment:

  1. Kristen,

    I am so glad you got something "real" out of this assignment. Your website was wonderful. I am glad you kept with it.

    Have a happy April!

    ReplyDelete