Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Book...

This was by far my favorite video this module.  It was something that we now can sit and laugh at. Like the man really needed to call the help desk to have someone explain how to use a book.  But that is not too far off on how some people feel about using a computer especially the first time they are using it by themselves.  When books first came out I can see some people being scared of it because it is something new and they have to change/adapt to the new age.  It does shed some light on others that do not understand technology and how they feel when they first encounter it.  Thanks for posting this video I showed it to my whole family and they all really enjoyed it.  My mom found it really funny since she was the last one I know to finally learn how to use a computer and now she uses it all the time.  Now if I could only get her to use a cell phone.  

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to share this video. Techno-phobes usually get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete