Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CLRN

At first, when I signed up for this site I really did not understand it at all.  I could not figure out how it could be so helpful when I could not find anything on it at all.  Then I went back to the site and tried again and was able to find a variety of resources for all different subjects in a variety of grade levels.  I think this was a good site to join and take resources from.  There are many great ideas that I have gotten that I plan on using in future lessons from information that I found on this site.  It is very important for teachers to have the internet to produce resources from, with the world constantly changing and people inventing new things everyday it is important that we stay up to date so that our students are never behind.  CLRN is just another way that teachers can find new tools to challenge their students minds with.  Thanks for sharing this with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment