Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Lesson Planning

Lesson planning is one of the most important tasks of a teachers job.  If a teacher just tries to wing a lesson it most likely will have many things wrong with it.  Classroom management can become a problem when a teacher does not plan his/her lessons prior to teaching them.  Students will either be waiting for something to start and if there is that wait time they most likely will not be sitting quietly.  

I try to use technology in every subject while lesson planning.  The more comfortable I make my students with technology early on in the year the more they will flourish later on.  It can make teaching a lesson become so much more interesting and fun when you have students just super excited to work.  I have found out so much information from this course.   The variety of ideas and tips from this class to incorporate into my classroom planning has just made my teaching level reach an all time high.  

The lesson plan that I submitted was just one of the lessons that I had taught last week to my own class.  This assignment was just another great way to share ideas with others; sometimes just looking at someone else's lesson, just to get an idea is really worth the time.  Hopefully everyone else had a good experience with it as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment